[GeoStL] Group Cache at Olin Nature

  • From: Dave Diederich <d-a-v-e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 22:32:04 -0600

-
Earlier the better for me.

We previously discussed meeting at 9:00 AM.

If you all want to meet later,  that's fine, but I may not make it.  I have
already done these caches so its not a critical trip for me.  I just enjoyed the
caches and was trying to develop some group interests.

Barramus wrote:

> We are looking for a new webmaster: Apply at: WebmasterTransition@xxxxxxxxxx

> I was thinking around mid morning, but again, I still have
> some things to clear off of my schedule before I can commit to anything.
>
> Dave is normally ready to go very early.
>
> RGS said this was about a 2-3 hour trip to log all 4 caches.
> That time frame is for dry weather and dry trails too.
>
> Barramus
> N   38° 25.081'
> W 90° 42.823'

The SLAGA E-store is closed for repairs......