[GeoStL] Re: Google

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:02:29 -0600

I've seen that link used in a forum I visit.  Funny indeed!

Is that like when we were kids and we asked mom what a word meant and she pointed us to the dictionary?

On Nov 10, 2010, at 8:44 AM, mike griffin wrote:

OK, I have a couple of really funny engineers that work for me and they just showed me the most remarkable site. When someone asks you a question they could clearly Google, go to http://www.LMGTFY.com and type it in. It will create a link that you can share. It will even create it in TinyURL format. Here is an example..

User 1 : How do I project a waypoint on a Garmin?

Answer: http://tinyurl.com/32jjw4u

Go ahead and click on the link. funny stuff...

Mike Griffin