[GeoStL] Re: Good luck to Mean Gene

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:57:06 -0500

Yup...avoid the 200 plus dollar fee...

~Chris

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: LuAnn
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 10:49 AM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Good luck to Mean Gene

  If they had called Madison EMS, I believe he would have had to go to their
facility for stabilization.  In St. Francois County, usually it is the patients
preference for the most part. As long as it is in county, with the exception of
the northern most part  then they can take them to Jefferson Memorial. Also,
you can call an ambulance and be treated at the scene, and then choose not to
be transported.

  Dru C Reeves <drur@xxxxxxx> wrote:
    -
    It is up to the patient as long as he/she is able to make that decision. If
    they are unconscious or otherwise unable, then it is up to the EMS
    personnel.

    The point being, that there were medical facilities very close to where the
    accident occurred.