[STL Geocaching] Geocaching the hard way.

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "St. Louis Geocachers MailList" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 18:12:57 -0500

These  guys are determined. They don?t even have a gpsR.   Actually, it
sound like me and Barry looking for THE ROMAN !
Glenn
===============

momof5smils has logged a cache on your watch list (Dale City). You can visit
the cache at the following link:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=5971

User comments:
[:D]   We did it! Our first one. What fun! Well it took quite a while. Not
that the Cache was difficult but we do not have GPS. With only the clues, 5
kids and Mom set out on our adventure. The first hour and half was spent in
the wrong area. Two year old and 8 year old in the mud, 9 and 10 year old
tired of dragging the two little ones and my 6 year old had found a stick
and was tired of hunting Geos and was hunting critters. I am still not sure
what he would have done had he found a critter. Then we called Nana in
California and had her read us the clues again. We loaded up the van and
drove around the block to enter at the correct point. OPPS!  Went straight
into where we knew it should be but just couldn?t find it. Called Nana again
and had her e-mail others who had found it already. When Alex shouts I found
something but it isn?t really white so it must not be a geo. The container
was covered in mud but actually very easy to spot. Everyone had to take
something. Kids took 2 pens, L
   ego guy and horse, bas

Our WebPage!   //www.freelists.org/webpage/geocaching
Mail List & Archive Info.
Environmental msg. of the day, "Save the spotted Cow"