[GeoStL] Re: Geocaching is on the Back Burner for now

  • From: Steve Bromley <steve.bromley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 08:05:34 -0500

Bob,

I've been where you are with the waiting and I know how it weighs on your
mind and spirit.  Knowing the outcome in advance doesn't really prepare you
for the actuality of it all.  I also understand the 'little white lie'.
I've been there and done that.  We all do what we have to do and there is
no sense in making things worse.

I'll keep you and your sister in my prayers and will say a special prayer
for your Dad.

*--Steve*

*It's not only the destination but the path you take and the friends you
make along the way*