[GeoStL] Geocache Name Change

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 08:16:07 -0700 (PDT)

Since I noticed that you all like to keep tabs on caches that will be disabled,
I am notifying  that MAN-MADE BADLANDS has had a name change, and is still
active, incase anyone had it on a list and wondered what happened.

It is now ILLINOIS' LARGEST STATE PARK.  I noticed no one was hunting it, and
it dawned on me that maybe the name might be a bad impression, as I myslef have
been to some pretty dumpy places.

Hopefully the new name will attract more geocachers, and they will not picture
a dump before looking into it, but it really is a nice area.  The site is
GCNBA8, and is decked out with HTML, A Neat inner background, Pictures, and
Music

Joe Taylor

ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN
(Good for anytime of the Year)