[GeoStL] [GeoStL]Need help with a web cam cache

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 06:41:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all,  I'm heading off today to Bowling Green KY and hoping to stop by and
catch a web cam cache called Big Red 3  GCPZ6X.   My cell is 314-852-5713.  It
should be either this afternoon or tomorrow morning'ish.  I'm getting ready to
leave soon..I might still get an email before I leave or text me your # or
something.  I don't have my old phone with my old contacts in it...or I'd call
those of you I know!  And for what it's worth...I'm not going to see Josh
Groban!!!    I am going to be an extra in a country music video by Bucky
Covington.  This happened as a fluke and I haven't gone to the other side.   I
still love Josh.  But fun is fun...so off I go.  LuAnn

LuAnn

Building a website is a piece of cake.