[GeoStL] Re: GSAK Fixes and Updates

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 07:11:17 -0500

-
If you are a GSAK user, I am sure the thought of "What could Clyde Possible
do to improve things?". The Beta testers have been getting new versions
about everyday so the few tweaks a day dosent seem like so much and not
that overwhelming. I just took a look at the cumulative changes since
version 3. I think one or two of my suggestions may have made it into this
version!   When ya look at the changes at one time it looks overwhelming
and the "what am I gonna use *that* for" comes to mind.  Some of these are
really big deals, some are just tweaks.

Handy list of changes..
http://gsak.net/help410/hs1060.htm

At 12:50 AM 9/3/2004, Mike Griffin wrote:

>-
>I know many are waiting on USB support.. Well, looky here! Many other
>enhancements too!
>

>Download version 4.1 here
>http://gsak.net/cgi-bin/count/download.pl?file=GSAK410g
>

>Note: This version ships with GPSBabel version 1.2.4_beta07242004 which
>amongst other additions, has fixes for communication problems with USB to
>serial adapters.
>

>Mike

Subject field