[GeoStL] Re: GPS for boyscouts at MOGA

  • From: Shane Placeway <placeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 14:21:02 -0600

-
I have an eTrex Legend (the original - not the H or HCx) that I dropped
while in the Smokies.  The drop killed a line or two on the LCD screen, but
it appears to be usable.  You may need to test it out.  I don't have the
cable anymore as I gave it to a friend of mine, but I think any eTrex cable
will work.  I have since replaced the Legend with an Oregon.  I'll donate it
to your scout troop if you want it.  Let me know if you're interested.