[GeoStL] Re: Fw: Donation Request

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jen <2geocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 14:48:39 -0700 (PDT)

-
Jen,

  I went by the REI store today looking for Robert Thompson, the guy that I
used to work with years ago.  He was not in the store so I talked with the
store manager, she gave me a business card with a name and number that you have
to contact to see if anything can be done as to getting a donation.  It might
take an officer of SLAGA to get it to work, I don?t know.  The below is all of
the information I was given:

  REI St. Louis Store
  1703 S. Brentwood Blvd.
  St. Louis, MO. 63144

  Tel: (314) 918-1004
  Fax: (314) 962-5224
  Internet: www.rei.com

  Person?s name:  Mari (that?s all she gave me) (Todd no longer works there, he
was probably the contact that RGS used to have)
  Public Relations Director
  Tel #: (314) 918-1004 ext. 207

  Now you know as much as I do.

  If anyone else can help Jen out better than this I am sure she would very
much appreciate it.

  Jack (Pandyandy)

Jen <2geocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

      st1\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#ieooui)  }              Jack,

  Here is the letter I received from REI.

  I haven't heard from any other cachers about REI yet, except from Rich.  This
is all he had to say "Wow, that sure is different from talking with them at the
store. I take it this came from corporate and not the local store in Brentwood?"

  No way I can make it in to the St. Louis area this weekend.

  If you would like to speak to them please do.  I actually don't even know
where an REI is.

  Thanks
  Jen

  ----- Original Message -----   From: REI Gives