[GeoSTL] Re: Fw: 910!!!!

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 19:27:53 -0500

The conservation officer was a great guy. When he walked in to find me he was sure that he was going to find some drunk teenagers but instead he finds a middle aged guy that was quite sober. He did not have to tell me another route to get to the cache I had already figured it out on my computer (I had alot of time waiting), but I was too tired after that incident to do any more caching for that day.

BTW Glenn can I log "Meet with your Government Agents" because we did have a good discussion about geocaching with Officer Nale. I have an Indiana Junior Conservation Officer badge to prove it.... Just Kidding, about the logging not the badge I have one of those, and I am proud of it too :-).

I had more than 10 more caches scheduled for that day in some great rural areas that I was not able to do. Indiana has some great caches in some very scenic areas (including a couple of Myotis caches that were not on my list for this trip but are definitely in very scenic areas).

From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoSTL] Re: Fw: 910!!!!
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:30:01 -0500

Only 2 "episodes". That's not bad.

What about the conservation officer; did he tell you a better way to get to
the cache?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barramus" <barramus@xxxxxxx> To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 4:52 PM Subject: [GeoSTL] Re: Fw: 910!!!!

*