[GeoStL] Re: Friday lunch?

  • From: Tom <lobocs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:27:42 -0700 (PDT)

I am planning on doing some caches in the St John/St Ann area tomorrow morning
(It's A Dog's Life series and a few more) before lunch. This is south of I-70
between I-170 and I-270, north of Page Ave. (south of the airport). Others are
welcome to join me if they wish. I plan on starting around 8:30.

  Nancy, where in "north" were you thinking?

  Tom (Lobocs)

tnsl <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          How about something north? I have "leaving the house and go to
Target" on my list of things to do tomorrow  (incentive to have something south
I know ..)
  Nancy