[GeoStL] Forums

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 12:29:16 -0500

-

Speaking of Forums, has anyone else had the gc.com forums act weird? Often,
when I hit the back space, all of Jeremy's cool colors and borders and
things disappear. All I am left with is a bunch of links. Still usable, but
not as easy to read. I like the new geo-look to the forums, but it doesn't
seem very stable.

Jen
p.s. Just heard from Spongy, he leaves for Thailand TODAY! Mark, when you
said soon, you meant SOON! Needless to say, he won't be at the picnic.

Read books released into the international library of BookCrossing.com. For
more information, see:  www.ragamuffin-rays.bookcrossing.com