[GeoStL] Find my cache and get a FREE lunch!!

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 23:59:11 -0600

Ok, everyone complained that one of my recent cache listings, which if
painfully found, would have entitled you to a Free Lunch - and the offer still
stands.  To make it easier to obtain your free lunch you may find my other new
listing GC2K5M8.  First premimum SLAGA member to sign the log gets a Free Lunch
from me complete with Margarita's.  Once again, your find will be audited to
see if you really found the cache.
Bob Pratt
BBD1