[GeoStL] Re: Fall Picnic Can we Volunteer??

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 15:55:15 -0500

So how does one volunteer?  (to drown :-)  LOL

Matt and I have talked this over and think we want to give it a shot.  I hope
someone can help rescue us if we start drowning!!

Sounds like a challenge that will be fun to do.

So we are officially volunteering if nobody else wants to step in for this.

Please let us know for sure whether you would like us to do this so we can
start planning.

We like to plan way ahead of time for things.  Never too early to prepare I say.

Jen