[GeoStL] Re: Facebook War???

  • From: Glenn <gln.htc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 22:43:37 -0500

Cool, what's the war about? I recently read through a FB thread on
circumcision. It got over 100 posts in an hour and the 2 ond thread about it
got even more responses. After all the non-discussion on political, religious
issues who should have thought that everyone and their brothers had an opinion
about that? Surprised me. Anyway, there's nothing like a good war to bring out
the trolls. Or maybe that was that supposed to be the other way around ?

Glenn
Via iP-4s

On Aug 30, 2012, at 10:06 PM, Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There is a war?