[STL Geocaching] Re: FW: New form to test.

  • From: "Bill Wilson" <wtwilson3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 00:15:35 -0500

Glenn Nash wrote:

> Well, someday when we get real fancy,  have our own webplace we can do
> things better.    But for free, what the heck...

I can hook you up for almost free.  $40 bucks a year including domain
registration.  Lemme know.   ;-)

|---------------------------------------------->
|---------------------------------------------->
|---------------------------------------------->

|      This is the true joy in life:
|
|        - Being used for a purpose recognized by
|          yourself as a mighty one,
|
|        - Being thoroughly worn out before you are
|          thrown on the scrap heap,
|
|        - And being a -force- of nature instead of
|          a feverish, selfish little clod of
|          ailments and grievances - complaining
|          that the world will not devote itself to
|          making you happy.
|
|      -- George Bernard Shaw

Our WebPage!   //www.freelists.org/webpage/geocaching
Mail List & Archive Info.
Environmental msg. of the day, "Save the spotted Cow"