[GeoStL] Re: Dumb Question

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 10:44:42 -0500

Here is a link to those abbreviations.

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/marklent60544/myhomepage/Geocaching/neologism.htm

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joe Taylor
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2005 10:12 AM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Dumb Question

  OK I know this is probably gonna get me a kick in the pants.

  On cache logs, what does TFTC mean.  And in other emails I seen IMHO, what
does that mean?  Are there other initials that I do not now of?

  I already know that TNLN = took nothing left nothing

  Joe Taylor

  IS IT FRIDAY YET?

  Check out my NEW Web Page
  Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
  UPDATED - JUNE 9,2005

  Rockey the Flying Squirrell
   What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)