[GeoStL] Re: Downloading WsP into GSAK

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 00:40:07 -0600

-
Bruce

I used the pocket query.  I was sent links in email.

When I try and open the file it gives me a message that says to fix this
just drag the whole zip file to GSAK.  Something to do with the way Windows
XP works.

I have tried the drag and drop with no luck and keep getting error messages.

When I am dragging the file where do I drop it?  I have tried dropping it
into GSAK while it is open and it won't drop there.

Thanks
Jen