[GeoStL] Re: Don't let us down

  • From: "Mr. President" <mogamoga2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 09:54:58 -0600

I would have figured, that you would have had a buggy by now to hook to your
blue pony and take us up in that!

Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Don't let us down
From: gln.htc@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 09:48:38 -0600
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

A finer guardrail has never been seen in all the land. I for one  grateful that
I will have the opportunity do discover this most amazing place. I think I will
load up the car and bring friends to experience the event.

Via iP-4
On Feb 26, 2011, at 9:44 AM, CDS231 <ilcds231@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I see there are two new caches in Lincoln County MO.

http://tinyurl.com/6emwbc3
http://tinyurl.com/4qwvl2g

Who will be the FTF?  Drum roll please................................... and
the winner is?
--
I am certain that indecision may or may not be my problem.