[GeoStL] Disrespect?

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jack.konecker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 22:21:46 -0500

> Well, that was a harsh and disrespectful response.

I don't see where any of this has to do with the
web site.  It apparently has to do with whether
someone wants help, or not.

As we last left this, you misread the email blast,
then made an assumption. I pointed out where your
assumption was wrong by stated the facts.

Look at my post below.  I was trying to help
you.  Compare that to the tone of your response,
how can you tell someone else they are harsh
and disrespectful?

I don't see where I can help you in this matter
any further.  You can have the last word - I'm done.

End of Line

Paul said:
ON August 12, 2007, SLAGA president sent an email
blast to all the SLAGA members who have maintained
valid email addresses in the SLAGA database.

Andrew sent the following to the newsgroup on August
19,2007. It contains the same information that was
sent in the email blast:

Nancy replies:
Yeah, well, on August 12 I was busy..
August 19 I was busier.