[GeoStL] Re: Dinner before GSAK.

  • From: bromley@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stoeppelman, Kurt" <Kurt.Stoeppelman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 12:28:17 -0500

-
What caches, what caches....  Since I work out in Weldon Spring, I was going to
cache over to LC, but I've received several notes from people wanting to join
in and since I haven't done any in that area, I'm game for any of them.

Let's meet at LC as close to 4:15 as possible and go from there.  I can always
get the ones over here.  What caches can we do in about an hour around LC?  You
all tell me.  I'm easy.  So far, Kurt and Jon have expressed an interest.
Anyone else?

Steve aka javapgmr