[GeoStL] Re: Diabolical cache idea

  • From: "Lazylightning" <lazylightning7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:46:52 -0600

-
It's cool to be stretched. I don't think you can ever make a cache too hard.
I've learned a ton by caching.  (I've learned how to break code, how
Russians count, how to convert DMS to MinDeg, how to project waypoints, what
stinging nettle is, I've learned patience, perseverance, humility,
humiliation, and how to have a ball!!!)  I'm sorry to hear that FullQuiver's
Triangulation Sensation went down.  That one would be worth at least 3
college credits.