[GeoStL] Re: Daryl & Daryl Final Plan v1.1

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 20:49:10 -0600

-
Susan,
Sorry you're not feeling well. It seems there's a lot of that going around.
Mariel isn't doing the hike tomorrow and Rich won't be there until later
since the Doctor told him to stay out of the cold.  There'll be a fire and
hot chocolate and I have 84 regular hotdogs, 8 turkey and 8 chicken and buns
to go with them.  If you feel up to it, join us for the dogs and fellowship,
otherwise, we'll understand.  Pencil in MOGA and the Spring Picnic and keep
those dates open.

On the other part, you are young.  Keep repeating that to yourself..  You're
just a more experienced young.  :-)