[GeoStL] Confluence Caches-Don't try today

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 14:35:24 -0500

-
Don't try to do the Confluence Caches today.  The fire department has the
road blocked off.  At 270 and Riverview there are all kinds of fire
department vehicles and every TV station has a news van there.  When the
fire truck stopped me, he said he could not tell me what was going on or how
long it would be closed.  Kind of strange since every TV station was out.
So I went off to the Sunfish cache and it was still closed when I came back.
Guess I will watch the news and try to go back tonight.

Subject field