[GeoStL] Re: Christmas eve group hunt- SS Apprentice

  • From: "Joseph M. Stortz" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 21:40:20 -0600

-
Sara,

I am just as happy that you cancelled SS Apprentice - for now.  I live
near Creve Coeur Park and I have done all the McDonnell Park caches and
all the Creve Coeur Park caches EXCEPT for Man vs. Nature which is a
multi and requires climbing rather a steep hill (or an unrecommended
shortcut through the archery range)to get up to the trail area where the
caches are located.    I have also not done the two millennium caches on
Olive west of 270 (tried them and failed last spring with lots of
vegetation.)

Sara I would be willing to tag along on all the caches with you
tomorrow, particularly if you could be convinced to tackle Man vs.
Nature.   All the caches in the area can be done reasonable close to a
warm car.

Let me know and I can meet you at McDonnell Park at 10 AM - I suggest
turning right at the main entrance to the park and then parking in the
first small parking area.   I will probably bring my two Golden
Retrievers and would want to be finished by 2 PM.  (I would be willing
to start earlier than 10 AM but 10 AM is fine.)   Please let me know one
way or the other.

Gold Retriever

Subject field