[GeoStL] Re: Card to be signed.

  • From: Tom Wolpert <tom_wolpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 08:29:07 -0700 (PDT)

I'll take care of FB.  Thanks for doing this, Charlotte!

Tom

4 years.  He had a stroke about a month ago and had an embolism.  Due
to that they had to stop his cancer treatments.  He is now in an assisted
care facility receiving physical therapy.

>At Geowoodstock, I had a card for everyone to sign.  Those of you who
did not get to sign, you may send me an e-mail with your sentiments.  I
will print them out, and attach them to the card.  If you will please post
this on facebook, so that anyone who no longer uses the freelist will know
about
this.