[GeoStL] Re: Camper for geocaching

  • From: "Wayne Lindberg" <alindb01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 23:01:28 -0600

-
Glenn

Here is some information on teardrops, that were first popular back in the
forties, and are making a comeback.  If traveling alone or with only one
other, fairly intimate person, they are hard to beat.

http://www.pddoc.com/camp/tear_drop.htm

Now, if I hit the lottery, this is the one I would get, the King of the
Teardrops.

http://www.tab-rv.com/

You can pull them with almost any vehicle, making for an economical way to
travel.

Wayne