[GeoStL] Re: Camo Tape

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:07:31 -0600

-
Thanks for all the info on the tape.  As mentioned it was on sale at
Wal-Mart.

We have done a lot of leg work today to place our first multi. with 4
waypoints, it'll be in the Sullivan area.

Getting permission seemed to take the most work.  So I am hoping that in a
few days it will be posted.

Tomorrow we are going out to place the final cache (since we had to wait all
day for the person who gave us permission to arrive where they worked)  We
couldn't hide the final without the tape.  So that info definetly helped.

So we are hoping all goes well and we will finally get another cache out
there for you all to find.  Our 2nd!!  YEAH!!

Keep Caching,
Jen & Matt

JustJen & Matt

I think we are getting addicted  :-)