[GeoStL] Re: Caches, ham radio and experimental aviation

  • From: Bear <brawnybear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 17:48:30 -0600

-
Jim, as much as I hate to admit it, LPCs are here to stay. Groundspeak doesn't
care as long as the game is growing. I have had maybe 5 logs on my Favorite
Tree cache in the last 6 months. I went out there last week and remembered your
caches in Weldon Spring as some great challenging caches. My Cowboy Up Mr.
Alien has 1 find in 2010. No one does the hikes anymore much less using a GPS
for projection.

My BBC STS caches get hit all the time. People like easy caches and if
Groundspeak is making $$$ from it, you can bet they will support whatever the
users want!!! Power Trails is a perfect example of changing the rules.

Mike Griffin
World Wide Technology, INC.
O - 314-995-8935
C - 314-308-0916