[GeoStL] Re: CITO Saint Peters

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:01:24 -0500

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Susan Ring
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 1:19 PM
  Subject: [GeoStL] CITO Saint Peters

  Just trying to drum a little chatter about the CITO tomorrow.  The weather
looks like it's going to be great, and the park we're doing is quite lovely
this time of the year.  We're just going to make it lovelier.

  I have to get there late, but I'll be on the lookout for you all.  Chris,
will you have your cell phone with you?  I believe I still have your number.
If not, do you plan to stay in City Hall Park?  Then I'm sure I'll find you
anyway.  I can bring trash bags (but sorry no time to make cookies this year).

  Any after-cleanup caching plans?  I hope to see a bunch of everybody tomorrow.

  Susan