[GeoStL] Re: Busch Wildlife Expo, Saturday, July 26th

  • From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe <yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:19:39 -0700 (PDT)

  MDC Outdoor Adventures Expo
  Busch Range; St. Charles
Saturday, July 26 2008
9:00 am - 3:00pm
  Free event for the entire family. Enjoy demonstrations of geocaching, turkey
tracking, atlatle, snow geese and more. Participate in shooting sports with
provided equipment. Personal firearms prohibited at this event.

Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    Jim,
  I'm glad I can make it too.
  Again, what are the times for the event?  Be ther areound 8 for set up.
Event is from ? to ?.

Jim Greene <jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
Jack,

I'm really glad you can make it, thanks.
The shooting range is on Highway D, a couple of miles past the Bush
Wildlife Area Headquarters. You turn left into the shooting range.
There are lots of signs, but the coordinates to the entrance are N 38
41.855 W 90 47.590. Our booth is usually at N 38 41.830 W 90 47.590.

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 10:41 PM, Jack Anderson