[GeoStL] Re: BruceS Event on calendar

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 05:04:29 -0600

-
I was just wondering,

How many people are going to be going to go down and hike to the pioneer cache on march 1st? This will be BruceS 2000th cache. For Bruces' 1000th find there was a nice hike and and lunch and a presention, it looked like a fun time. I did the hike the day after the group (i had to work) so i dont think i want to miss this one. As mentioned here a few days ago, there are some people going down to camp at the Robi Lake camp area Friday, Saturday and Sunday too.

I was thinking of camping friday and saturday. I was just wondering who was coming along for the walk.

I think there is info about this on the SLAGA calender of events.

glenn