[GeoStL] Re: Brawny Cub's new Toy

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:26:57 -0600

Happy B-day Brawny Cub! Is the brawny bear clan going to attend the group cache
down at Busch this sunday?

Oh...susan, sorry, went to reply to your e-mail from the newsgroup, but my PDA
only sends e-mails to the person who sent it to the newsgroup, not the group as
a whole. My PDA is acting up, so I'll try to figure out what the problem is. I
was wondering why my messages weren't showing up on the group...

~Chris