[GeoStL] Re: Black cooler at SLAGA picnic needed...

  • From: "Mr. EX-President" <mogamoga2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 23:31:26 -0500

I don't know what you people are talking about!
I don't have the black cooler!
Laurie has it. Oops, now I have it.  Now Laurie has it.
Now I have it.  Now Laurie has it.
Okay! I have it.  I added some top secret maps to it that I've had for awhile
also.
When do you want it back?

John

Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Black cooler at SLAGA picnic needed...
From: rsheffold@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 19:43:42 -0500
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yep, it's ours. But who actually has it?
Rich

Sent from my iPhone
On May 13, 2014, at 7:24 PM, "HobbitTaz(M. DERR)" <HobbitTaz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sounds like it belongs to Mrs RGS from Michael's email

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® 3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------From: Sylvia Titgemeyer  Date:05/13/2014
4:13 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Black
cooler at SLAGA picnic needed...
I don't think it is ours.  We have our cooler.
Sylvia

Sent from my iPhone
On May 13, 2014, at 3:48 PM, Kathy DeWitt <dewittkj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I talked to John and we believe it Michael and Sylvia's
Thanks,Kathy

Sent from my iPhone
On May 13, 2014, at 3:04 PM, Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi folks,
After everyone left the picnic, a few of us hung around and chatted. We found a
black cooler bag, not knowing who it belonged to. MRS RGS emailed me, asking
about it. I *think* we gave it to John Elfrank, but I forget. Could anyone who
does know about that cooler and what happened to it get in touch with MRS RGS?
Thanks!
-Michael  The truth is, we're all in drag. We're all playing dress-up.
Even if you work on Wall Street or at McDonald's you're putting on a persona.
- RuPaul -