[GeoStL] Best or Favorite Areas to Cache In

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 22:32:28 -0500

Since we are broadening our horizons and are coming into the St. Louis area to
find caches what are some of your favorite areas to cache in that have caches
that aren't rated over a 2 and half in terrain?

Seems we have cleaned up most of the ones near our home.

No stop signs or lamp posts please :-)

We really enjoyed caching on our trip to Pevely this weekend.  We found 2 neat
bridges we never would have known existed if not for Geocaching.

We love finding new things we haven't seen before.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Jen
JustJen & Matt
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.