[GeoStL] Bernie's Birthday

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 08:54:49 -0600

Happy Birthday you old Kraut.  Not too many people know this, but we celebrated
Bernie's birthday on the last day of the cruise.  I even have pictures of the
waiter staff singing to Bernie on the boat.  Well at least they tried to sing
Happy Birthday, but their foreign accent kinda left something to be desired.
He got a free desert, or three, and then was seen on the tread mill the next
morning.  Too bad this list doesn't allow pictures to be uploaded.
Have a good one Bernie!!
Bob Pratt