[GeoStL] Re: Balducci's

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 19:06:17 -0600

-
As always seems to happen, my plans have changed.  I won't be able to
meet everyone for lunch.

Maybe next week!

Andrew

On Jan 10, 2008 1:31 PM,  <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -
> Somebody (I think Bob) asked for directions for Friday's lunch.
>
> Somebody else (I forget who, sorry) had provided this link earlier:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/27dpd7
>
> I don't have coords.  Anybody?
>
> Susan

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://yawetag.110mb.com
"I can't win anything.  In fact, if you look up 'loser' in the
dictionary, you'll see someone else's photo!" --Andrew Senger