[GeoStL] Archiving GC10528

  • From: Stephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:54:30 -0700

-

I am tired of fighting with whatever muggle keeps attacking If Maplewood
would... (GC10528).  I do want this park to be a cache location.  If anyone
wants to place something here let me know or i will replace it with something
else in a different area of the park.  i would rather not, because i want to
get my active hides to be closer to the ideal 1 for every 100 finds I have...
not including Warrensburg, MO cache hides.  If no one takes this park, I guess
i will have to cache more to get closer to the ideal hide/finds ratio.

Now that everything is clear as mud i will go.

Thanks, stephen