[GeoStL] Archive caches

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gc-Maillist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:23:55 -0600

-
I've got 3 more caches to archive  and I plan to do it next week if the weather
is decent.
One is Brother Hubert at Greensfelder (GCHP05) and the other two are

Aggets (GC261D) and Aggets part Duex (GC2D22) located between Sherman Beach and
Glencoe (Al Foster trail). 4 other caches are nearby at Packwood and Zombie
Road if you want the 1/2 dozen plan.

If anyone wants to go along or maybe go at a later date and pick up the
containers for me, that would be good too. Just let me know if anyone is
interested.

Rich

-- Desc: "AVG certification"

Checked by AVG Free Edition.