[GeoStL] Anyone intrested in a 20-25 cache trip Thursday or Friday?

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 17:26:51 -0500

-
I am seriously thinking of doing a caching trip Thursday or Friday up to
Lake Shelbyville (in IL SE of Decator).  There are 17 caches near the lake
and at least 4 on the way to it.  Here is one by the lake to get your
bearings (GCGN4Y).  This obviously would be a full day.  I would go up I-55
and head over to the lake at Litchfield.  Anyone interested in joining me?
The caches mostly look pretty easy.

Subject field