[GeoStL] Anyone available to help?

  • From: Judi F <deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocache List <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 15:01:40 -0600

Hi all,

Jean-Marie Meyer, (a librarian in the Ritenour School District at Hoech Middle
School), is looking for someone who might be available to speak about
Geocaching this Thursday and next week.  It is Read Across America time.  I
can't help her on Thursday  and should be out of town next week.  I have
included the info she sent me.  If you are available and would like to help
out, please contact her directly.

meyerj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  or 314-493-6000 exr.2115

Wondering whether you would be available on Thursday, March 3rd to be a guest
for Read across America?
I thought if you could talk to the kids about geocaching?  It is a topic many
are not familiar with, and would be of interest to them.
I have access to a laptop, and a dataprojector should you have YouTube clips,
or maps etc., that could be shown.
I know this is short notice, but I'm scrambling here to try to get a guest for
every class.
The actual TIMES would be:
9:20, 11, or 1:30.

If you prefer, I have quite a few openings the next week for the 6th grade
(maybe you'd be available for both????).
Those dates are 03.08 at 9:20, 11, or 12, and
           03.09 at 7:45, 8:30, 9:20.