[GeoStL] Another Springfield Trip??

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 08:04:42 -0600

Last fall I organized a group hunt down in Springfield, MO which was a great
success.  However, one weekend was not enough to capture all the caches in
Springfield and the surrounding area.  So with this e-mail I'm "Testing the
Waters" to see if we have any interest in going back down there and find the
rest of them (or as many as possible).  Any trip would occur after MOGA, so as
not to disrupt any plans for that.  So I would project a time frame between Mid
April till the end of May for any trip.  As with the previous trip, I'd
negotiate a motel rate and organize a dinner Saturday night.  Let me know if
you're interested in such a trip.
Thanks
BBD1,  Bob
http://biggestloser.msn.com/