[GeoStL] Re: ARTICLE

  • From: "Barramus" <barramus@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 20:09:29 -0600

46 KBS, lucky you.
I'm at 26.4 KBS.
Actually I have outlook Express set to NOTdownload anything larger than 150KB.
This week is the 1st time I ever got burned, my 10 MB email box filled up from
these 3 emails.

So I must agree, please, no large attachments.
A link to the article would be great.
Or we could even have it uploaded to geostl.com to download from there.

Thanks

Barramus
N   38° 25.081'
W 90° 42.823'