[GeoStL] ANOTHER quickly planned caching get together that will probably already have happened by the time you read this...

  • From: "Jeff the Blue Bead Man" <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 20:09:14 -0600

-
After the experience today at Greensfelder, Myotis, Lancelot, and myself
(BlueBeadMan) decided that we want to get out in the cold again tomorrow
(Sunday, 12/11) at 10am at the Lost Valley Conservation Area parking lot
(Coords:  N 38° 40.989 W 090° 46.341 ).  The plan is to hit MAGIC NUMBER cache
and maybe something else if we have time.  IN THE TREE comes to mind, but who
knows how much time we'll have to cache and exactly which caches we will be
able to hit.  Anyone and everyone is invited to attend and to join in the fun.
-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man

Subject field