[GeoStL] ANNOUNCEMENT: Free geocaching Blogspace

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 08:29:32 -0600

-
*/_1/2/2007 9:40:34 PM_/* - Blogspace

Would anyone be interested in having their own free blog space hosted
on the MOGeo (Missouri Geocaching Assoc) website to write about their
Geo Caching adventures and post a few pictures?

This is a feature that I'm strongly considering adding to the new site
including tools to link to their Geo Caching.com account and
statistics.  If you're interested then drop me a line and show us your
enthusiasm!

The New site is still under construction but is coming along nicely (i
think).  It is located at http://www.mocache.net/ for now and will move
to mogeo.com when things get set.     Stop in and give it a look and
give me your comments.  If there is something there that would like to
see, if it does not render correctly in your browser... whatever. Let me
know.

I know that folks from all over the state read this newsgroup so pass
the word to your local groups to pop in and take a look.

Glenn