[GeoStL] A great Article From MikeB.

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 12:20:45 -0500

-
What a great Article. Thanks for posting. I saw some familiar tshirts and even a thunder monk pin!!

Thanks, Glenn
The Columbia Missourian's EmPRINT (http://digmo.com/emprint/ ) wrote an article and shot a video on geocaching which ran last weekend. You have to fill out a free subscription to get the story - but I've added the story below and attached a link to the video through the P&R website - so you won't have to subscribe. There might be a few changes in the final story that goes to 'print', but there's enough to let you see what's happening over here.
Here's the link to the video. If you have problems getting it to work, go to www.jeffcitymo.org and go to the Geocaching link. At the bottom of that page is a link called 'Geocaching Video', that's it!

<http://www.jeffcitymo.org/jeffcityweb.nsf/WebFiles/geocachingvideo/$File/geocaching%5B2%5D.mov>http://www.jeffcitymo.org/jeffcityweb.nsf/...hing%5B2%5D.mov