[GeoStL] A first, well almost.

  • From: Andy Sims <yutty_666@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:42:27 -0800 (PST)

-
I had my first unplanned run in with fellow Geocachers
today.  Ok so it wasn't the first, the first guy ran
away because I was looking thuggy at the time. (You
know who you are buster!)

Today I ran into A&W out caching and W hollered over
and asked me if I was geocaching.  I'm not sure if it
was the geocaching cap or the gps or the confused look
that gave me away ;)  I had them pegged too as I saw
them bushwacking down the hill GPS in hand.

Anyway W and I went to look for Mr. Yuk and I'm glad I
had company because the GPSR was just all over the
place.  We found it after walking many circles and
after much moving of leaves by W.

Nice to meet nice folks out on a nice day.

Andy (Yutty)

Subject field