[GeoStL] Re: A Quest of Iconic Proportions.

  • From: "Wayne Lindberg" <alindb01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 23:27:03 -0500

Mike

I believe some of the military services didn't have the money to make
the conversion because of the high cost of drugs and other recreational
devices and the charitable organizations didn't have enough modification
work order (MWO) kits to accomodate the unfortunates, so the so-called
Prezident at the time called a time-out, and there was a delay.  Oh,
wait a minute, I must have confused that with the DTV conversion, never
mind!

Wayne