[GeoStL] Re: 5000th find

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 07:32:53 -0500

-
Bernie wrote:
Yesterday, Kevin, Paul and I were on the big hunt. The goal-get Kevin up to number 5000. Did we achieve that great milestone? Yes we did, plus 1. We needed 45, but didn't get started until about 10 AM. We finished just before dark in Columbia, Il. We had the route pretty well laid out, but hit a big snag when a park with 6 caches in it was closed. Needless to say, we had a great time. CONGRATULATIONS, Kevin.
Congratulations Kevin. 5000 is a giant number. I should get there in about another 27 years.

Cache on,

glenn